G1MRA publishes standards, boiler documents, guidance and various books including construction guides (click here for the Books page)
- G1MRA Standards Sheet 1 – Track & Wheels
- G1MRA Standards Sheet 2 – General Dimensions
- ScaleOne32 Standards
- Suggested Track spacing for non-British stock
G1MRA has not decided to adopt the Model Engineering Liaison Group (MELG) test procedures or codes. This is to be determined by the Committee when Fred Roberts the Technical Officer is present in person. Regrettably travel problems prevented Fred and several committee members from attending a previous meeting.
In the meantime G1MRA’s present testing arrangements must continue to apply. Certificates purporting to be issued under other procedures and codes cannot be valid as those codes are not adopted.
- Boiler Examiners Personal Record of Hydraulic Tests
- Boiler Test Procs revised 2008
- Boiler Testing and Documentation
- New Boiler Certificate
- G1MRA and Gas Fired Locomotives